COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Million-dollar mansions dominated the most expensive home sales in Ohio’s largest county in November, with each home in the top 10 selling for $1,250,000 or more.
NBC4 analyzed daily property sales records from the Franklin County Auditor’s Office and filtered out “single-family dwellings” to not include items such as apartments, duplexes or unrelated land purchases.
Below are the 10 most expensive homes sold in Franklin County in November.
Excluding duplicate hauls and $0 transfers, 1,816 single-family home purchases were made in Franklin County last month. The average price was $269,605 and the median price was $240,000. Seventeen properties sold for $1 million or more.
The 10 Most Expensive Homes Sold in Franklin County Last Month:
ten. This home at 490 N. Columbia Ave in Columbus sold for $1,250,000 November 2.
9. This home at 4525 Ackerly Farm Road in New Albany sold for $1,335,000 November 24.
8. This home at 3450 River Rhone Lane in Columbus sold for $1,340,000 November 15.
seven. This home at 2356 Farleigh Road in Upper Arlington sold for $1,350,075 November 23. A photo dated March 29, 2021, in the auditor’s files, however, shows a construction site and no houses on the lot.
6. This home at 702 6th St. in Columbus sold for $1,450,000 November 2.
5. This home at 7350 Cubbage Road in Westerville sold for $1,603,260 November 4.
4. This home at 5114 Harlem Road in New Albany sold for $1,650,000 November 1.
3. This home at 2380 Lane Road in Upper Arlington sold for $1,661,000 November 2.
2. This home at 2107 Ellington Road in Upper Arlington sold for $1,775,000 November 4.
1. This home at 7181 Lambton Park Road in New Albany sold for $2,182,500 November 18.
Suggest a fix