Home Credit India, a local arm of the international consumer credit provider with operations in Europe and Asia and committed to fostering financial inclusion in India, today announced the launch of two-wheeler insurance in the under a strategic partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, one of the leading private general insurance companies in India. It is designed to provide ease, confidence and protection of the two-wheeler when customers need it most.
Benefits of insurance with Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance for clients:
- Easy online purchase / renewal
- Hassle-free procedure for burglary insurance
- High service standards
- Get coverage without any prior vehicle inspection, even if there is no active insurance
- Easy transfer of No Claim Bonus from the previous insurer
- Prompt resolution of complaints
- Instant support and 24/7 phone service for complaints assistance and SMS complaint updates
Speaking about the association, Mr. Marko Carevic, Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, Home Credit India said; “At Home Credit, our vision is to offer a holistic proposition to our clients to redefine their experience and improve their quality of life. The launch of new products as part of our insurance offerings is a reflection of our customer-centric approach. Through this collaboration, we have further strengthened our insurance portfolio and hope to add more such products in the future that will ensure the financial well-being of our customers. “
“We believe that personal mobility has become critical in the post-covid era and this strategic partnership will allow many more customers to have a safe and hygienic journey for themselves and their families with financial security and the peace of mind of their lives. total minds “, he added.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr. Sasikumar Adidamu, Director of Distribution – Institutional Sales, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited said; “The penetration of two-wheeler insurance is very low in our country and at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, we believe that nothing should be neglected to increase this penetration. With this strategic association, we hope to extend our reach to a new segment of customers and make them benefit from our robust and comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
All customers can take out this two-wheeler insurance, provided they have a valid registration certificate.
The Bajaj Allianz group policy for two-wheelers is a combination of coverages for vehicle damage, civil liability and personal accidents. A person can opt for additional coverages as well as according to his needs.
- Clean Vehicle Damage – It covers you for financial implications resulting from the theft of your two-wheeler or damage to your two-wheeler due to accidents, flooding, malicious acts, fire, earthquakes and other natural disasters.
- Public liability – This coverage is compulsory by law to drive the vehicle on the road. It covers civil liability resulting from any bodily injury (up to the limit ordered by a court) and / or third party property damage (limited to a certain amount) due to any accident caused by your two-wheeler.
- Personal accident – Payment of a specific Insured Sum in the event of death or permanent total disability to the owner-driver in an unfortunate accident involving your two-wheeler
- Optional additional covers – Amortization Guarantee None, Consumables Guarantee, Engine Protection Guarantee, 24/7 Roadside Assistance Guarantee